- Webinar on ‘Humanized Mice and healthcare Applications’, 19th August, 2021
Humanized mouse is a mouse carrying functioning human genes, cells, tissues, and/or organs. Humanized mice are commonly used as small animal models in biological and medical research for human therapeutics and in developing vaccines.
This event marked commemoration of excellent contribution of late Dr Shyam Somasundaram ‐ a CRI-ACTREC alumni while he worked at The Wistar Institute, Philadelphia.
We had 627 registered participants for this webinar. Event was streamed live on You Tube channel (https://bit.ly/2WgZIeX). Total of 833 video views were reported on 24th August on You Tube channel of the event proceedings.
- Day of Immunology 2021 ACTREC-MIG 29th April, 2021
Webinar arranged (as Event Organizer) to celebrate International Day of Immunology as Day of Immunology 2021 ACTREC-MIG event on “Taming the Beast of Inflammation: COVID-19” and Creative Mind Contest on “COVID-19 and Life” at ACTREC, 29th April, 2021.
- Third Annual Meet of ACTREC Alumni Association 30th March, 2021
Webinar arranged (as Event Organizer) on “Global Health Issues and Drug Development Challenges” during ACTREC Alumni Association Third Annual Meet on 30th March, 2021.
- Immunology & Informatics 12th March, 2021
Webinar Course Co-organizer on ‘Immunology and Informatics’ on 12th March, 2020 during online Workshop on “From Biology to Omics” at ACTREC from 10th-12th March, 2021.
- 2nd AAA Alumni Meet on ‘Journey of a Thousand Miles begins with a Small Step’, 9th March, 2020
Participants actrec current students. Inspirational talks by actrec alumni with future scope in research & industry
- Organizing Secretary, Advanced Techniques in Anti-Cancer Drug Evaluation, 2nd Hands-on Workshop organized by ACTREC, Navi Mumbai, 8-12th October, 2018.
- Course Coordinator for MIG Hands on Training Course and DBT –sponsored NER Training Course on “Basic and Advanced Immunological Techniques” at ACTREC from 1st to 5th March; 18th January to 22nd January 2016
- Joint Organizing Secretary, Advanced Techniques in Anti-Cancer Drug Evaluation, a Hands-on Workshop organized by ACTREC, Navi Mumbai, 3rd-7th November, 2014.
- Basic Course in Flow Cytometry-II, a Hands-on Workshop organized by Mumbai Immunology Group, ACTREC, Navi Mumbai, 10th-11th July, 2014
- Event Coordinator Mumbai Immunology Group lecture series on “B cell Immunity and Autoimmunity”, at NIIH, Parel,31st May, 2013.
- Event Coordinator for MIG Lecture Series on “Cell Culture and Animal Models in Research” organized by Mumbai Immunology Group and Ramnarain Ruia College at RRC, Matunga. 30th January, 2013